I’m always looking to broaden my horizons in the kitchen, learning to make new things that will challenge me and keep things interesting.
Because I’m a woman who bores easily.
The challenge comes in trying to figure out what to … Read the rest
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana “Ice Cream”
- Healthy Ranch Chip and Veggie Dip
- Coconut Macaroon Nests for Easter
Before I get started on this week’s super sinful but amazingly delicious recipe, let me just say that it’s cold here. Really, really cold. I think it’s colder here than anywhere Prince Harry and his team trekked. Our school children … Read the rest
- Simple Christmas Centerpiece
- Scandinavian Christmas Entertaining
- We’re Off to See the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz Crafts