Christmas is fast approaching, but there’s still time to place an order to have some delicious treats sent to friends and family members. I came across these tasty treats that would certainly be a welcome surprise on anyone’s doorstep!
1. Peppermint Snow: Available at Williams Sonoma, the possibilities are endless on how you can use these delicious crushed peppermints!
2. Chocolate Peppermint Cupcake Mix and Peppermint Hot Chocolate: (Stonewall Kitchen) These would be a welcome treat to use after a long day spent playing outside in the snow, or wrapping gifts, or…on a Tuesday… Yum!
3. Peppermint Crunch Cake: (Williams Sonoma) This may be a pricey gift idea, but I know that I would certainly be overjoyed if I was able to enjoy this delicious treat this Christmas!
4. Peppermint Bark: (Williams Sonoma) An annual favorite by millions, peppermint bark is super easy to make at home…but it’s even easier to order some delicious Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark and have it shipped anywhere!
5. Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Mix: (Stonewall Kitchen) Chocolate + Peppermint + Pudding = a festive holiday treat for kids and grown ups alike! Delish!
6. Chocolate Peppermint Sauce: (Stonewall Kitchen) Serve it over ice cream, drizzle it over a dessert, or if you’re me, eat it straight off a spoon, Chocolate Peppermint Sauce sounds like a must-try treat.
If you’re still shopping around for gifts for those on your list, I hope you’ll think about including one or more of these sweet treats…and if you’re looking for a gift for me, I’ll happily accept any of them! (Particularly #3!)