These tasty oatmeal cookies are so delicious, and I promise you, the hardest part will be staying out of the dough until you’ve made them all. It honestly tastes like you’re eating pumpkin pie! I paired mine with my favorite chocolate buttercream frosting, but you can serve them any way you like…it’s a very basic cookie that’s been twisted up a bit for fall.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixer with a paddle attachment, mix together butter and sugars.
- After well mixed, add egg and vanilla. Next, stir in the pumpkin.
- Slowly add your dry ingredients to the mixing bowl. Mix together until just incorporated.
- Add your oatmeal and then scoop out onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes and allow to cool on a baking rack.